As a rapidly growing international Start-up, we are constantly looking for committed, competent candidates with entrepreneurial commitment and spirit. We particularly value cultural and professional diversity. Open, mutually appreciative exchange is one of our greatest strengths. We offer our employees freedom to work on their own initiative to achieve success, an attractive environment as well as the opportunity to take on responsibility. We support them in their personal development by preparing and training for new responsibilities. We value combining career and family and an equitable Work-Life-Balance.
We are looking for a competent and committed professional with experience in the formulation and application of adhesives.
Chemistry Technician / Chemistry Lab Technician (m/f/d)
to work in the Adhesives field
Location: Kamp-Lintfort area, North Rhine-Westfalia, Germany
· Formulation, application and testing of adhesives
· Test program plannning and execution to specification
· Documentation of work results
· Preparation of lab reports for customers
· Provision of application-related technical advice to customers
· Project work
· Provision of technical training support
· High degree of creative freedom
· Short decision paths
· Small, agile team
· Dynamic environment, direct interaction and collaboration with the business unit’s management
· Professional/vocational qualification as chemistry technician, chemistry lab technician or chemical engineer
· Several years of professional experience in the formulation and trialing of adhesives
· Basic knowlege of English
· MS Office experience (particularly Word and Excel)
Interested? Then please send your detailed application by email, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to: email@example.com
PCC SE is an internationally active, innovative and growth-oriented group with a focus on investments in the fields of chemicals and raw materials, logistics and energy. With more than 3,400 employees at 41 locations in 18 countries, we generate consolidated sales of around 781 million euros.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and strategically minded manager with many years of industry experience, who will play a key role in setting up the “Raw Materials for Adhesives” business unit and takes full responsibility for it. This is the chance – also for managers (m/f/d) from the second management level – to become managing directors (m/f/d) of the successful business unit and to participate directly in the success of the company through participation.
Head of Business Unit
Raw Materials for Adhesives
with perspective Managing Director (m/f/d)
• development and management of a focused and quick-witted organisational unit
• identification of target products and markets and creation of business cases
• creation of production concepts in cooperation with PCC sister companies
• development and implementation of sales and marketing concepts in Germany and on an international level
• acquisition and management of customers and sales partners
With your many years of experience and your network, you will form a powerful team, develop new products and win customers worldwide. In doing so, you draw on the potential of the PCC Group.
• many years of commercial and technical experience in the field of adhesives as well as a technical background in the industry
• high personal responsibility, willingness to perform and entrepreneurial character, “out of the box” thinking and “hands-on” mentality
• assertive, committed, strategic thinking
• business fluent in English
In this challenging position, you can contribute your knowledge and entrepreneurial competence directly as start-up capital for a stake in the start-up company.
• High degree of creative freedom through early participation in the development of the business unit
• Dynamic environment, direct cooperation with management, short decision-making processes
Can we get you excited about this exciting task? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date:
PCC Specialties GmbH
Phone: +49 2842 12187101
In addition to our current job opportunities, we are, of course, always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious people, so please send us your application.
E-mail your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org