As a rapidly growing international Start-up, we are constantly looking for committed, competent candidates with entrepreneurial commitment and spirit. We particularly value cultural and professional diversity. Open, mutually appreciative exchange is one of our greatest strengths. We offer our employees freedom to work on their own initiative to achieve success, an attractive environment as well as the opportunity to take on responsibility. We support them in their personal development by preparing and training for new responsibilities. We value combining career and family and an equitable Work-Life-Balance.
We are looking for a competent and committed professional with experience in the formulation and application of adhesives.
Chemistry Technician / Chemistry Lab Technician (m/f/d)
to work in the Adhesives field
Location: Kamp-Lintfort area, North Rhine-Westfalia, Germany
· Formulation, application and testing of adhesives
· Test program plannning and execution to specification
· Documentation of work results
· Preparation of lab reports for customers
· Provision of application-related technical advice to customers
· Project work
· Provision of technical training support
· High degree of creative freedom
· Short decision paths
· Small, agile team
· Dynamic environment, direct interaction and collaboration with the business unit’s management
· Professional/vocational qualification as chemistry technician, chemistry lab technician or chemical engineer
· Several years of professional experience in the formulation and trialing of adhesives
· Basic knowlege of English
· MS Office experience (particularly Word and Excel)
Interested? Then please send your detailed application by email, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to our current job opportunities, we are, of course, always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious people, so please send us your application.
E-mail your documents to: email@example.com